Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Eye Products


ELF Studio eyeshadow in Pebble
Swatched 1x
My price: $1.5
Retail: $3 


Flirt! eyeshadows
Used 2x
Coconutty 
Funny Honey
My price: $7 each
Retail: $12 each 

Milani eyeshadow quad in 07 Wild Violets (discontinued)
Used 2x
My price $2

Flirt! Eyeshadow 
Birthday Cake. Swatched 2x.
Witchy.  Used 1x.
My price: $7 each
Retail:  $12 each

CoverGirl eyeshadow quad in Berries and Cream.
Brand new.
My price: $4 (pending)
Retail: $7 

L'oreal Bare Naturale eye shadow in Bare Spice.
Brand new.
My price: $3 

Prestige Eyeliners
Masquerade. Used 1x. $3
Denim. Brand new.  $4

Max Facor Vivid Impact Eyeshadow Duo in Pink Cloud.
Brand new.
$5

ELF Studio Eyebrow Kit in Dark
Used 3x.
My price: $1
Retail: $3  

Inglot square pan eyeshadows.
AMC Shine 40 (brand new in package)
AMC 67 (unused)
My price: $9 each
**Before you complain about my price vs. inglotusa.com's price, please note that their shipping is a lot more expensive, and ultimately the eyeshadows would be cheaper if you purchased them from me.  View their shipping costs here**


Smashbox Eye Brightening Eyeshadow Quad
Never been used.
My price: $12
Retail: $30




Stila Glitter Eyeshadow Mousse (they're not glittery)
Swatched ~2x.
Petal.
Ice.
$6 each.

H20 Eye makeup remover
Brand new
Price: $3.50
Retail: $5


Two single eyeshadows.
Bluegreen. New in box. $4
Orange. Used 1x. $3
Baby blue. Swatched 1x. $3
Red. Used 3x. $2
Retail price: $6

Discontinued Sephora Cream Liner 
Palette 01
Palette 02
Barely Used.
My price: $6 each
Retail price: $15 each

Limited Edition Clinique Eyeshadow Duo - Apple Blossom
Unused. No box. Slightly cracked in the upper left hand corner.
My price: $10
Retail price: $17.50

5 comments:

  1. milani and jordana gloss total is 3 ? or 3.75 ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. are the tarte shadows $8 each?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I'd love to take those !!! I'm emailing you right now. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are in Malaysia I will be the first to grab this :(

    ReplyDelete